Tuesday 15 November 2011

Whites

As much as I like white interiors I'm tired with it. Wherever I look there are whites rooms. I don't know if it is some kind of trend now or just people laziness (is just easier to paint walls in white and buy white furnitures and accessories).
I must admit it that a few months ago I regret that I didn't make my rooms in white or black and white. But then when I sow so many rooms in those colours on internet (also other blogs) I was happy with my choice of colours.
However I can't say that I'll never have white room in my house (just have no more rooms to decorate right now).
So here are some inspirations for either lovers or haters of white interiors.

Pomimo że lubię białe wnętrza, jestem już nimi zmęczona. Gdzie nie popatrzę tam białe pokoje. Nie wiem czy to jakis panujacy teraz trend, czy ludzie po prostu są leniwi (łatwiej pomalować sciany na biało lub wybrać białe meble czy akcesoria). Przyznaję, że jeszcze kilka miesięcy temu żałowłam, że nie udekorowałam mojego mieszkania na biało lub czarno-biało. Gdy jednak zdałam sobie sprawę, że pełno białego w internecie (także na innych blogach), ucieszyłam się z kolorów jakie wybrałam do moich wnętrz.
Nie mogę jednak powiedzieć, że nigdy nie udekoruję wnętrz na biało (po prostu nie mam już żadnego pustego pokoju).
Przedstawiam więc kilka inspiracji, zarówno dla kochających jak i nienawidzących bieli.
All pictures from House to Home

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog, I love the white interiors, yes your right people seem to go blog mad on them :). I especially love the second to last photo in your post.

    I will visit again.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...